Wednesday 27 March 2013

Snap Snap!!

Photography is a big thing in our modern culture and it's surprising how many different types of photography there actually is; documentary, fashion, advertising, standard photography, etc. 

My flat consists of mainly creative courses, we're made up of PFA (photography of fashion & advertising), Film, Documentary photography, Fashion, Documentary film and Creative theraputic arts. You could say that we all kind of bounce off each other and would be able to help each other out at one point or another, which is what this post is all about. 

One of my good friends Amelia is on the PFA course and we were talking about our blogs and whatever, so I suggested that I'd reccomend her on my blog as we're both starting out trying to break into the blogsphere. Be the amazing people you are and follow Amelia's blog and maybe like her facebook page? Maybe? Yes? Awesome!! 

Facebook

Blog


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment