Wednesday 5 June 2013

Free people June ‘13

Free People is always one of those brands that when I catch a glimpse of it on Tumblr then go on to reblog it suddenly expect to see it hanging up in my wardrobe!

On Monday, they released their lookbook for June and I nearly jumped into the computer screen & took every single piece home with me, but let’s be realistic here..

- images from fashionising

I love how the boho has been mixed with grunge and the hair, don’t get me started on the hair, love love love!!

The mixing of textures is flawless; jersey mixed with leather, chiffon mixed with cotton, knits with suede.. YOU GO GLEN COCO

Free People named this lookbook “washed ashore” which is a given when you look at it again and realise the clothes are quite distressed.. ripped even, the hair looks like it hasn’t been touched with a tangle teezer in weeks, the jewellery is piled on to the hearts content and it’s all very simplistic without making me want to fall asleep.

5 stars for the people!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment